Outputs and Open
FINLAND Tampere (Jouko Sipari and Laura Heiminem)
1) Analysing the raise of Populism in Europe. (powerpoint José Blanco)
2) Avoiding stereotypes in the labour market. (ppt+pdf worksheet 14 the apprentice+worksheet 15 prejudice news+stopsexualbullying+2 videos-the incident and pipe up (Christian Russé)
3) Learning how to Debate (rules, timing, parts...) (powerpoint Kristiina Leskinen )
If any question, conntact our school's webpage.
See the Erasmus plus school's webpage too.
GERMANY Wolfsburg (Christian Russé and Svea Oehring)
1) Learning about different learning styles and learning methodologies. (pdf.learning techniques)
2) Dealing with procrastination and with distractions.(pdf.avoiding distractions+8 mistakes students make)
3) How to organize your desk to improve your learning. (pdf. improve your work desk+video+desk picture materials
4) How to motivate yourself to improve.(pdf. Ways to track and optimize your life+what is success?)
Getting to know Europe: A visit to the Herzog-Anton-Ulrich-Museum in Brunswick - encountering the European dimension of one of the world's oldest publically open museum of the world.
Berlin, capital of Germany: A walk along the memorials between Reichstag and Check Point Charlie: Sinti and Roma, Victims at the Berlin Wall, Holocaust Memorial, LGBTI, Topography of Terror
Details about the project "Highway to Europe" on our school's website: www.rgwob.de/bildungsangebote_europaschule_erasmus.html
SWEDEN Vasteräs (José Blanco and Anna Liv)
1) ppt.Jobs in 10 years time
2) ppt. TALK-Mobility in Europe
+video-tips and tricks in a job interview (Employment office)
3) ppt. TALK- Salinity (cover letter,
CV, job interview (what to do or not) (Thomas Hultman).
SPAIN Pineda de Mar (Olga Puig and Amparo Ruiz)
The Europass is an international on line CV which you may use to find a job abroad or in your own country. See an example.
2) The European Language passport This document shows the different levels of proficency you have in all the languages you speak. You may add it to your CV, this option is on the same webpage of the Europass.
See an example.
3)Types of working practice. You may work and study at the same time, you can also do some working
practice to get experience for your future work. In this document you
have the different possible options.
If any question, conntact the school's website.
ESTONIA Haapsalu (Katja Mokhovikova and Tiina Brock)
Here you can find the materials of the project conference in Haapsalu, Estonia
1) Different aspects of use of ICT in the participating countries (pre-conference assignment/homework, created as a result of on-line collaboration of international groups of students from home): PP presentations.
2) Possibilities for foreign students to study in each of the participating countries: PP presentations/videos
3) Promotion of one of the universities presented previously which the students were impressed by the most: narrative photography sequences/videos
4) Reasons to study at university abroad (from under-graduates' perspective): video produced by the Estonian and international students studying in the UK.
5) Reasons to study at university abroad (from post-graduates' perspective): video talk given by an Estonian teacher who completed a PhD abroad
6) Overview of the previous project conferences (reflection
on the whole Erasmus+ project activities in Finland, Germany, Spain and
Sweden): PP presentations/slide shows by the Estonian team.
You can find the conference videos here:
a part of project activities the project web page in Estonian was
developed by one of Estonian students. There you can find summaries of
the project activities in all the countries, pictures, videos and much
You can find the Estonian project web page here: https://erasmuspluskiirteeeuroopasse.weebly.com/
3) Work in international teams - students made a narrative photography sequence, about one university which they had learned about before.
4) Summary - Estonian students reflected on the whole Erasmus+ project. They presented a photo collague which gave an overview of everything that had been going on in Finland, Germany, Spain and Sweden. After the presentation there was a discussion in groups.
5) Video talk - a teacher of Läänemaa Ühisgümnaasium and doctorate of Tampere University gave an video talk about the reasons why to study in university abroad.
6) Video talk - a former student of Läänemaa Ühisgümnaasium who studies in the United Kingdom presented a video talk with her course mates about the reasons why to study in university abroad.
Estonian students who participated in the project made a web page in Estonian to present the outcomes of the project. From the web pages you can find summaries of the activities in all the countries, pictures, videos and much more. You can find the web page from here: https://erasmuspluskiirteeeuroopasse.weebly.com/